Friday, April 30, 2010

@.@

today i got surprised...
my first love called me...><
knw wat?? the 1st sentense he said to me was:''你跟你妈妈去哪里噢??''@@
then i answered in a blur case situation :''去载我妹妹噢''
i dunu who was tat in the beginning actually,bt i answered him
after tat i asked who is him...
when he answered, i was shocked@@
after we chat for few minutes,then we end our conversation...
next i wan to talk abt my room...
my MESSY room!><
my sis is going to kl tmr..
so she is busy packing her luggage rite nw...
and guess wat?!
she messy up my room!><
oh gosh~~
her clothes is soooooooo MUCH!!
><
wat i can say is,she can do a clothes shop business..haha
hmm...
tmr i will b going to kl too..
n i will stay thr for 3 days...
coz i hv to attend dance practise...
i knw hostel will b vry quiet...
hopefully i wont think too much lu~
i will be back on 3may...
wish me hv a safe journey everyone~^^





No comments:

Post a Comment