Friday, April 23, 2010

hOLIdAY~*

holiday~holiday~holiday~^^
is time for relax after a period of hard work~^^

time really flies...
in retrospect,i've been working so hard to 'fight' with the exam,
n nw...hahahahaha..^^
im relax!
'date' with my lappie for several hrs per day^^
n nw,im updating my blog..*.*

my holiday is abt 3 weeks...
i hv planned to play in dis holiday..

25 May----one day trip with wan sin, siok ling,tadika students...^^

3 May---- one day trip to Melacca with my college buddies

4 May---teaching tadika students

10 May---Time Square with my Honey~~^^

hmm.....dis holiday is quite busy compared to last time...
hope my holiday is a happy holiday lu~
hope all goes like wat i've planned.

by the way...
hope my classmates n frends enjoy their trip at Genting..
n take care~^^

Happy Holiday~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment