Monday, May 3, 2010

happY daY~*

03.05.2010
today is a happy day for me..
n for my lou gong too i guess..^^
after 10 days didnt c each other face-to-face,
finally we c each other today!^^
happy^^
although 10 days is nt consider a long time period, bt for me,
it was long...
very very long..
it was just like a decade><
during dis 10 days,
my days were fulled of 'miss'..
miss him a lot..
n today...
we meet each other!^^
we went shopping n movie at sg. wang n time square..
we watched a movie entitled 'The Losers'
nice movie..
didnt waste our money^^
coz in the beginning my dar dar wanted to watch 'Ip Man'
bt it was fulled!><
thus,in the end,
we choose tat movie..
b4 the movie starts, dar dar was vry vry worry tat i would nt like tat movie
coz im vry 挑剔 in movie actually^^
i prefer love story,humour,fairy tale or cartoon
bt,after the movie ends,tat movie didnt disappoint me
n dar dar din worry ler~^^
then,we move on to pack our dinner
we packed kfc!
after tat...
is the joureney bak to hostel ler...
Dar Dar...im happy today..seriously...
u had make me smile n cry..
smile bcoz im happy to c u..
cry..bcoz i will b vry miss u..
im alone in hostel nw..
quite lonely..
miss the moment when u r with me in hostel..full of fun n happiness..
the important thng is,
i can c u..
i love you babe...
happy to c u today..
n happy 203 days anniversary~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment