Friday, April 30, 2010

busy day??^^

hmm.....
today was a quite busy day for me...
i went to Terminal 1 with my sis dis afternoon
once i was awake at 11am+ in the morning,
she ask me a question :''要去terminal 1没有?陪aku买stationary."^^
once her question ends,i answered :''ok ar"^^
haha! stay at home for some days,
not boring...
bt...juz wan to hv a walk outside...i said to myself :''今天不要买,只是逛''

who knows.....
after few minutes of shopping,
i saw sumthng!
guess wat??
hahahahahaha....
its my lou gong's birthday present!^^
oh no.....
i hv to brake the promise tat i make to myself...>< My lou gong 20th birthday present from ME**^^

hmm...dunu he like it or nt..
bt when i mms let him c,
he said 'leng' oo..^^
i felt happy...^^
hope u really like it lu~^^
after tat,both of us walk n walk n walk..
we went to c clothes in the shop
OMG!!!!!
i saw a nice dress!!!!
guess wat??
it costs RM69.90!!!
i juz brought RM100...><
oh gosh....
the sales girl serve us...
she ask me to try it...
n of coz,i tried it
it's soooooo pretty!!!
i took a photo^^
hw was it?
does it suites me??^^
i like dis dress vry much~
guess wat?
i get it for Rm55!!!
frm RM69.9 to RM55!!
oh....
hv to thank my sis...
she helps me to bargain....^^

hmm...i think i will wear it when i go date with my dear^^

n the conclusion of my shopping is....
i've used up the RM100 tat i planned to use it on Melacca 1 day trip><
haha^^


2 comments:

  1. hey~
    that is wallet?
    really nice geh... ><
    i also so like it... hahaha~
    nextime give me see see the real one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya,tat's wallet~^^
    u oso say nice ar??
    wah~~~happy wor~3 ppl say nice^^
    my sis,u,n cc~^^
    next time let u c the real 1 oo..^^

    ReplyDelete