Monday, April 12, 2010

hi Hi~~!!im Back!

it has been a long time i didnt update my blog ler...
if im not mistaken it has been almost 2 months??
well...there are some reasons why i didnt update...
1st,im kinda BUSY...@@
2nd, i have nothng to write nia~~^^
3rd, i dont want to waste my $$ to online at cyber cafe...><
4th, i din bring my laptop..

these are the reasons y i didnt update my blog for such a long time..
Miss Me??^^
i Knw u miss me lar~~ha!^^
syok sendiri ><
nobody say miss me @@

eXam has come to me....
n it starts today!!!
i've just been examine on a subject in Malay called TAMADUN ISLAM & ASIA
ermmm.......for me......
it's quite easy lu~~^^
coz i did my revision well^^
last nite went to my frend's room n do revision together too^^
3 of us read n read n read....
sometimes we talk....sometimes we drink some tea...^^
n sometimes we discuss together too^^
i hv slowly like them better than i like someone else...
someone tat "sin ji zong"!
hate tat person badly!><
dont talk abt tat person
let us talk abt my frend tat make me feel fun^^
my frend-PEAI YEE^^
she is a good frend..although sometimes she is emo..><
tat is her style..^^
she is a girl tat sometimes crazy n like to make a lot of fun^^
i think she likes to see her frends to smile~^^

Not Forgot to say that,in This Examination,SHE HELPS ME A LOTZZZZZ....
she has taught me BMS-BUSINESS MATHEMATIC STATISTICS...
the subject tat im going to sit at 2pm later...><
scare man....i sit tat paper alone~~
hope i can do it well...n of course hope i can PASS it....
i dont want to resit again....>< hate!!!

she has gave me a lot of advices...
such as she told me hv to focus in which chapter lar~~
which 1 i must hv knw lar~~
this n that i must hv memorize lar~~
a lot...a lot...

besides,in Tamadun Islam & Asia,she has gv me those tips tat she received too.....
really hv to THANK her a lot...
i think i will pass my BMS if the questions is nt tricky..><
i promise,if i passed my BMS,i will threat u eat^^
ok??erm....i treat u eat ice-cream oo...ok ma??^^
feel tat im stingy hor??
bt i wan to save money wor~~><
erm...see hw lu~~if i hv extra money then treat u eat dinner lu~~~^^
anyway,THANK YOU PEAI YEE^^
thank u for teaching me soo much...
n i hope u will do ur exam well too...
we work hard together oo^^

erm....
i hope this exam week flies faster....
so tat i can relax....
i feel so stress dis few days....
i did my revision for the whole day!
except for shower,toilet, n eat....
the rest of the time i spent on my notes ><
sooooooo hardworking.....^^
wat to do.....i dun wan yo resit anymore!!!!!
i really really hope tat i wont failed again....
i will work hard to achieve my wish!

i hope my lou gong do well in his examination too.....
i want him to graduate on time.
i dont want him to be upsad because he cannot graduate on time....
i dun wan to see him sad sad...:(
coz if he is sad...i will feel sad as well...
Lou gong,Jia You o!^^
Lou Po support u^^MuaCks^^

2 comments:

  1. hahaha~
    so many TQ de ma..
    welcome la..
    aiyorr.. we r friends ma..
    shud help each others de ma... =D
    but one thing is really true geh~
    i really likes to see my friends smile de lo~
    haha~ so i dont like share my unhappiness to my friends de... >< haha~

    stay happy~
    exam very fast will OVER!!! =D
    stress will fly away de~
    ^^
    holiday find one day we go grennbox sing 99 la... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^
    really shud say thank u fer~~u help me sooo much~~^^

    ok ar...c when we free we go sing k oo..^^

    ReplyDelete