Tuesday, November 30, 2010

test

as a human
we live..

as we are living,
we have to pass through lots of things..

and the 'thing' that i'm facing recently was-:
assignments,
and test

for another four more weeks
there comes the 'war'
---> Final Exam for my second semester of my second year of studies

had my Business Law test on monday this week
well,
it's quite easy for the mcq and true or false part
but for the short question part,
it's gonna 'take my life'..
but,fortunately!
my Best Friend help me up!
hence,
i'm able to do that question by
COPYING the answer given by my friend..=X


Special Thanks for my Best Friend
-------> Peai YEE =)

Business Law test is over
here comes the Financial Management test on this coming Friday
25mcq-->50 marks
hope that i can do it well as lecturer has already gave us guidance
really hope that i will not failed any paper again this semester
cause significantly,
it's kinda tiring..

and the coming monday,
Business Economic test comes..
hope i have sufficient time to do the revision..
as im going to puchong this week..

in a nutshell
as education is concern,
all student have to sit for test..
that's the nature of study..

No comments:

Post a Comment