Friday, November 5, 2010

Sg Wang with Frends and My Love

went to Sg wang for a shop with peai yee,kew and babe last tuesday [2.11.2010]..^^
spent a lot of money on tat day~><><]
a black singlet for myself,
and a ‘连身衣' for myself..^^
a blouse with a necklace for my beloved mommy^^
there are SALES all over Sg Wang...
how i wish i am a Billionaire.........
if im a billionaire..
i will buy many many thngs for my family and my babe~^^
hmm....will the day comes to me??







after tat, we went to hv our dinner in Kim Gary..^^
i wish to go thr long long time ago ler~
finally i went thr^^
py and i hv register for the member card too^^
bt the most crazy thng happened was,
py filled in the customer feedback form by writting :"冷气可以关小一点,It's really cold ~ 第一次吃饭吃到发抖 " haha =X
crazy man~in fact, it's really cold since we get into the restaurant..
and it's getting cold after we drink the cold drink..
no wonder kew, babe and we will 发抖..haha^^
after dinner, we go back hostel lu~
the conclusion is, it's a happy day~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment