Thursday, February 4, 2010

wonder..


count down at KLCC__31/12/2009
i did sumthing wrong yesterday...
i argued with my beloved yesterday nite...
lou gong~~~sorry....
lou po small gas...
angry u bcoz of tat small matter...
bt...i really dun like wat u did...
coz tat is our sweetness...i dun wan other ppl to knw it even though tat person is the 1 im close with..
or even tat person is my family...
sorry lou gong...
n sorry for hurting u with wat i've did last nite lou gong...T.T

lou gong ar....
today after we get better as last time,
something went through my mind...
our future...
next sem,we will oni hv abt 7 weeks to meet each other...
after tat...u will graduate n start to work ler...
then,our chance to meet will reduce by 100 times!!!...TT
feel damn unhappy when i think of this...

wondering wat will happen to both of us at the beginning of this..
u knw i dun like seperation der hor??
seperations always make me cannot control my tears from splitting out...

wondering hw my life would be without u bside me...
wondering hw we can make a chance juz to meet each other for mayb juz 1 or 2 hour...
wondering hw would ur life be without me by ur side...
wondering be patient n love ur job...
wondering...wondering...wondering...
my tears.....
i was trying to nt let my tears split out..

wat i am thinking nw is...
i hope our relationship will nt 'stop' bcoz of this 'drastic' change...
i hope we will keep sweet even we did nt see each other for a 'decade'...
i hope we have enough trust in each other...
i hope we will nt always argue as wat we did ussually..
i hope u will take good care...
i hope u will...T.T
i hope...i hope...
n i hope i wont cry every night...
i hope i will nt make u worry...
i knw u will worry about me...

lou gong...
we will b together forever n ever der rite??^^
LoVE YOU...

1 comment: