Sunday, February 7, 2010

06.02.2010

today...my dear lou gong went Times Square with his sis to buy new pants....n i?i was staying at home doing account...
n i finally done it!!yeah~~^^
i've do it for about 1 week...so boring doing it...count n count..n count...><
after finish do the acc...i lied on the sofa in my living room n start to miss my dear....
n slowly...our sweet memories came through my mind~~^^
i rmb the 1st time we went 'shopping' at Jusco near our college...
1st time he hold my hand...
1st time he kissed me on my cheek...^^(sweet)
1st time i force him to say out '你愿意做我女朋友吗?'^^
1st time i kissed him on his lip...^^
1st time i hug him...^^
1st time we dance at hostel canteen with a romantic song along~~^^
i think of all those sweet memories until i fall aslp without my awareness...
until my dear husband msg me only i notice tat he sent several times of msg..
soli lou gong...lou po too tired oo..
think of all those sweet memories...
i realised Chinese New Year n Valentines is around the conner...---14/02/2010....
i've ready to celebrate Chinese New Year with my new clothes...new pants...new high heel...n oso new make up...^^
bt for Valentine...???i've nt ready....
i've nt buy or make something meaning for my dearest husband...T.T
dear~~~sorry....
Niang zi dun hv enough money to buy valentines present for u....>.<
i've used up all my money to buy CNY stuff...
soli~~~~><
i went shopping with my parents juz nw...
i think of want to buy something for u as valentines gift...
bt in the end...i buy ntg for u...it is bcoz not 1 is suitable...
lou gong~~~forgv me...
lou po promise lou gong ar....lou po gv u valentine gift when i gt money...ok?
i promise.....

2 comments: