Thursday, January 20, 2011

A test in ''♥''

it's holiday after a torturous days of exam..
holidays starts!
but,thr are two complicated and yet conflict feeling in my heart deep inside..
thr's happy,sad,worry...

Im happy,coz i need not to face to notes and try to throw all those stuff in my 'small capacity' brain and throw them out during the exam..it's kinda suffering for me and EXAMS stress me up!=X

Im sad, coz i hv to leave my babe...for hw long??
it's for abt 3 mnths i guess...=(
so sad...
gonna vry vry vry vry vry MISS HIM..........='(
y wan internship wor............y wan do part time wor.................
ppl cant see you.....will miss you der ma...........
babe......you will miss me der hor?

im worry...coz...i sked.....
i sked within dis few mths...my babe will leave me...
i worry,some girl will grab my babe's heart..
i worry, some girl will grab my babe's attention...
i worry..i worry..i worry...
it makes me cry.....='(
hope dis kind of thng wont happen...


don wan to write ler...it's time to slp...
HAppy Holiday~

No comments:

Post a Comment