Wednesday, January 26, 2011

25 Jan 2011-Our Day~♥

25 JAn 2011-Our Day~

although im busy with works..
bt i spend out some time to go shopping with my babe~=)
we went to Gs Wang and Times Square yesterday..
we bought our Chinese New Year clothes~^^
i bought 4 clothes for myself and a clothes for my beloved mama..=)
below are wat i hv bought=D

a dress blue in colour..=)

a blouse white in colour with little flower printed on it..=)

a blouse,erm...coffee in colour~@@
bt thr is a hole at my pinggang..=(


a yellow blouse..=)
i like dis!the colour is sharp^^
my babe and i at Imbi Monorial station..
before we leave each other...='(
in dis picture,i was crying...

babe & I~




on the way to Imbi Monorial station,
i pull my babe to the road side to snap a photo..

in Time Square with Slurppy~

babe's head is BIG~haha^^

Times Square Decoration...
Reunion Dinner..

babe~


mii~



im in the tandu..
goin to married..=P




babe with the MCDonald's spicy chicken mc deluxe~
yummy~

SG Wang decoration..
after we leave each other..
we dunu when are we goin to meet each other again..
maybe CNY,
maybe after CNY...
haiz...i really hate 分离的感觉...
it makes me cry...
hmm....
anyway..babe,
i will take care myself...
u hv to take care urself too oo..ok?
no matter wat,
i will wait to see you~
LOVE YOU~muacks~=)






































No comments:

Post a Comment