Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a busy sem break...

it's been more than a week im at home for holiday~=)
bt since my holiday starts,
im already in the 'BUSY' situation...
except for the 1st day i return home..
once i get into my home,
i received my old fren msg.
she asked me whether i wanted to work...
for sure,to avoid me from being 'full of fungus' i promised her=)
work as a shampoo girl~^^
i like dis work actually..=D
wash customers hair,blow their hair,dye their hair=)
its quite an easy job.
bt wat i most dislike is i hv to stand for the whole day if there were customers cuming non-stop!><
tell you,if thr are customer cuming non-stop,
you dun even hv the time to eat....
hw pity my boss is when dis situation appears..
fortunately,im vry kind enough to help her~muahahahaha!!(syok sendiri><)
from the bottom of my heart,
i work as a shampoo girl,
is nt for money,
i were juz wanted to help my boss....
reli....

okay,done my story as a shampoo girl,
nw,is my story of being a butcher girl~=)
why am i being a butcher girl??
haha!the answer is vry simple...
coz my father is a butcher=)
Chinese New Year is coming vry soon...
it's around the corner.
therefore,
my father received lots of order,
he cant afford to do all those stuff by his own,
thus,my sister and i are vry filial piety enuf to help him...haha^^
actually the work are nt hard to do..
bt hv to stand lor...
thng tat i most hate...
i cant stand too long....
if i nt mistaken,
since secondary sch i cant stand too long...
if i stand too long,
my knees and 背部 will make me feel uncomfortable..
i thnk im lack of calcium..><
i'll try to drink some milk..>< (i dont like milk..)
i hv to help my dad until chinese new year...
hmmm....six more days to go...
jia you charlotte!you can do it!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment