Saturday, January 29, 2011

lovely MAMA..=)

went for work dis morning at Blossom...
actually is helping my dad..=P
erm...slp at abt 3am in the morning and woke up again at 5.30am in the morning...
honestly,i feel a bit dizzy once i got up..=(
bt wat to do...
my dad cant handle his work himself...
thus,i hv to lend him my hand to overcome his difficulties...
hw 'xiao shun' am i..haha=P
i knw, i knw..=P

meet a little boy in dis morning..=)
u knw wat?
he is a 7 years old little boy bt he is vry talkative..><
he talks non-stop..
he tat my mum is an indian and he keep following my mum..
my mum speak, he speacks too..
my mum said 'meow...',he said 'moew' too...
in short,wat my mum did, he follows...
he makes me laugh...
bt actually in other words,
his behaviour is consider no manners...
bt nvm lar...
nt always,so i din scold him..=)

besides tat,i keep heard ppl saying tat me and my mom look alike..
haha^^
some of them ask are we twins??haha^^
and some ppl saying tat im PRETTY...haha^^
hw happy am i when i heard tat^^
no doubt,i reli look alike as my mother,
coz she is my MOTHER..
my lovely mother~=)
i love her..
although i never say it out..><
and actually i dun thnk tat im pretty...
coz im dark!><
and im fat!><
bt anyway,
im happy to heard tat praise..=)

Chinese New Year is coming soon..
wish everybody 'GONG XI FA CAI' oo~=)



No comments:

Post a Comment