Saturday, May 15, 2010

School Begins...

seems tat my holiday has cum to the end...:(
haiz...
hv to go back to the sucks place again...
a place tat full of STRESS!!!
Grrrr!!!!
y do time flies so quickly...???
cant it juz let me enjoy my life in hometown longer...??
hate it....
if i hv a choice
i will choose nt to cum back again...
i will nt wan to go back to the place tat make me stress up!><
im dreaming
coz the truth is,i hv no choice!><
i do not hv U-Turn
i hv to continue my studies thr for another 1yr n 4 months...
haiz....
frm the bottom of my heart
i vry vry regret choosing this road
i shud hv choose another road
haiz...
study...study...study...
hope in dis new sem...
i wont fail again...
coz i hv zero confident for all the subjects...
seriously...
hope i can make it...

enjoy ur sch life charlotte~

1 comment:

  1. haha~
    dont worry la...
    u can come disturb me when u got problem with the subjects :)
    im waiting u to disturb
    hehe~

    ReplyDelete