Sunday, May 23, 2010

dissappointment....

as my new sem begins...
my exam result released 2 days after tat...
nervous with my results...
keep on wondering wat results i'll get..><

till the day result going to be released,
i cant slp well ><
wake up early in the morning,
msg with my dar dar,
n both of us waiting for the result ><
for the whole morning,
i slp n awake,slp n awake
i guess im too nervous of it...

im worry abt my eng n bms...
luckily,i get my eng a pass^^
bt unfortunately...
as wat i expected,
my bms....i get a failed..
haiz...
efforts are put on it bt in return?
a C- :(
y i get such result??
not enuf of effort??
guess so...
haiz...
hv to resit it for the 2nd time
honestly,
i feel like giving up of it
i feel fed up!
bored of sitting for the same paper for the 3rd time!
haiz...
can the examiner juz close one eye n open the other eye n juz at least gv me a pass??
feel sad,unhappy,dissappointed n gek sam recall abt my result
haiz...
bt i felt happy for my result too..(actually oni a bit happy)
coz at least i get 2 A in my exam...
i think i cant get such a result anymore...
i didnt expect so high in dis sem...
coz as i said b4,
zero confident for all the subjects...
i oni hope tat i can pass all...
really really hope so...
haiz...
hope i can do it...

mayb dis sem..
i will put more of my time in my studies..
maybe oni lar ><
if i really did tat..
hope my lover can understand me oo..

No comments:

Post a Comment