Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mr.and Mrs.


I believe every girl in this world have a dream.
Even it's not "every", then it would be "most".
I believe most of the girls in this world has a dream.
Just like the fairy tale.
Every girl wish there is a prince who will love her forever.
Every girl wish there is a prince who will marry her.
Yes, this is one of my dream.

Since I grown up, I do wish there is a man who will take care of me.
I do wish to get married with the man I love.
Of course, the man have to love me too.
Since I'm 16, I wish I could get married when I'm 25.
Hmm.. let's see will it comes true in future. =)

One of my best friend is going to get married next year (11 January 2014).
I'm happy to hear this news.
She found her Mr.Right.
Hope she will have happiness ever after. 

Marriage ain't easy.
It's not the same as when in a relationship.
It's a new chapter of the entire life.
It's ain't easy to maintain.

It's a life that we've to learn to be even more responsible than before.
We have to be more tolerance than before.
hmm.. many more that we have to learn to maintain a good marriage.
"Trust" is the most important element.
Although it's challenging, I do wish I could have it.


P/s: I do hope you will be the one, Mr. Goo. =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment