Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mr. Right ♥

             Charlotte & Sheng

I think i found.
I found the Mr. Right =)

We've known each other for more than a year
Probably more than two years.
I don't actually know how long exactly we've known each other
But that's not the main concern.
The main point is, I don't even know that I'll fall in love with him.
N.E.V.E.R seriously.

However, maybe that's what the Man up in the heaven has planned for us.
I don't even know he meant so much for me.
So so much!

From :-
stranger --> wushu mate--> Hi-Bye friend --> listener --> close friend --> lover --> soul mate

I love him more than words can say.

He is:-
my best listener ever;
my best advisor ever;
my best guardian ever;
my best financial advisor;
my best live calculator ever;
my best chef ever?XD
my best person to rely on whenever I'm upset.

I can't imagine my life without him.
Seriously, I can't.

Time flies, we have been together for 10 months.
In the beginning of our love journey, I'm still curious.
I'm wondering can we have a long love journey together.
Cause I know pretty much of his previous love story.
I wonder if he actually let go his previous girlfriend (which I think she looks better than me and he loves her deeply).
I wonder if I'm just the substitution.
But now, I'm happy that we're still together. ^^
I'm happy to be with him.
I feel pampered! 
Feels like I'm his princess.
Yes, he treats me like I'm a princess!
Can you imagine it? How great that feels? =)
It feels very very great! That feeling never stops. Never.
From the beginning till now.
It's still around me.

Dear,
Can i ask you something?
Can we stay with each other forever?
Can we have our own family in future?
Can we treat each other like how we treat each other now in the future?
Can we? =)

I do hope we'll stay forever..
You so much!


L.O.V.E 



No comments:

Post a Comment