Thursday, June 27, 2013

面对_接受_向前


In the interview,the interviewer ask me to introduce myself and say something about my weaknesses and strengths.

I would say that one of my weaknesses are lack of confidence.

I don't even know since when I became so coward.
I'm afraid and worry of everything.
My academic results, my relationship, 
even now my future career.
I even dare not send out the resume.
Gosh! It's terrible. Yea, I know, it's terrible.
I shouldn't be that way.

After I tell the interviewer about my story,
she analysed myself.
She makes me realised that I'm actually keep refreshing how well I am in the past,
and I actually did not move and and accept the changes that I'm facing.
After she said that, some pictures flashed through my mind.
What she said is true! 

Argh! I hate myself right now actually.
No, I have to make a change.
I have to accept and move on!

Come on Charl! You can do it!
Be brave and you will be proud of yourself!
These are some quotes to motivate myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment