Friday, July 8, 2011

bad mood

since last nite i have a very bad mood..
till today.
i can't control myself being so emotional.
or maybe i should say angry.
i were to learn new things in wushu last nite
and coz im stupid as wat he always say,
i cant follow up wat master has taught
or maybe the pose is nt as perfect as all of us expect.
i knw i didnt did it well.
i knw im not gud in it
bt can u juz encourage me by saying jia you rather than '酱差的啊?' PLEASE?!!
please lar, im new in wushu man!
u dissappoint me
and oso make me dissappointed on myself !
aren't a boyfriend should encourage his girlfriend and not to distract her by saying those word?!
haiz.

besides that, my leg was pain last nite due to wushu too.
bt 一句慰问的话都没有!
反而在一旁跟别的女生玩!
现在是什么啊?!当我没到?!
how am i not being emotional?
how can i dun feel angry?!


No comments:

Post a Comment