Sunday, May 22, 2011

next step of my life

"What do you plan to do after you graduate from Diploma?"

this is the question that always been asked all these days..
this is also a question that i asked myself frequently these days as this is the final semester for my Diploma level.

seriously, i don't know what is the next move i want or i plan to take.
i've thought of wanted to work after Diploma,
i've thought of continue Advanced Diploma,
i've thought of proceed to Degree..
but all these decision is only last for a short period,三分钟热度.
i still can't confirm what is the next step of my life...

i might as well find a work to earn money from young?
or might as well proceed to Degree to gain more knowledge for better pay in the future??
it's very hard for me to make decision...

haiz...can anyone tell me what is the next move i should take?

No comments:

Post a Comment