Sunday, July 10, 2011

10 July 2011

it's Saturday.
i stayed in the hostel as im not going back to hometown due to coursework test on Monday.
hmmm...it's Law paper..
the subjects that i dislike.
cause there are a lots of Sections to memorise.
but for sure, i didn't memorise ><
i will only memorize when there is final exam =.=lll
hmm...hope i can pass this subject..
i know i didn't pay much effort on it..

i saw my sis uploaded my family's photo just now..
honestly, i miss my mama...
i miss my home so much.....
it's been one month i didn't return home...
test, wushu, both of this busy me up..=(
i swear im gonna back home next week after PA test.
although it's only for 24hours in home.

mama called me up last nite..
she advised me not to go out today
coz there's terriorisme goin on outside..
what's going on with the society nowadays?
can't we just live peacefully?
i feel it's so horrible and scary..
hope one fine day, all of us may live in peacefully..

No comments:

Post a Comment