Sunday, May 22, 2011

Amazing Results! ^.^

i shud update my blog on time actually,
bt i was too lazy to log in..
until today, i decide to update ..=P

well, i've got my final exam's results!^^
and im happy with my result.
u knw why??
coz i passed all my subjects!!!!!
i was like ''WOW!!!!!"
when i get to knw my result =DD
i tell myself, "finally i did it!"
coz for the passed 5 sems, i've been failing at least one subject every semester started from the first semester..><
can u imagine hw dissappointed i am when i saw my result for the passed few sems..=(
tat is why i felt sooooooo Happy when i knw i passed all the subjects~
i finally knw tat u will deserve a good result when u work hard..
i hope i will do it as well in dis semester in order to graduate on time!

not hesitate to tell u my results =P
ME A
MIS A-
MYOB A
MA B+

keep it up Charlotte!
u can do it!!
Jia you!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment