Sunday, July 25, 2021

30th

 It's my 30th this year

I don't know how should I describe my 30th years of life in this universe

It supposed to be amazing, I guess?

But if you were to ask me at this moment, how would I feel 

My answer would be, life is so scary.

Throughout this 6 months of my life, it was the most terrible months for me

Betrayed by my just-married husband

He has extra marital-relationship with another woman!

Can you believe it? I can't believe it!

It's so painful inside

Even though it has been 3 months now since I knew

It's so painful!

At that moment I know how ugly this world can be

I then know woman should be independent

We can't rely too much on men

Another painful thing that I came across is

He did another thing that I never ever thought he would do

He peaked others in shower!

Why did he do that!!!

I can't accept this!

Why can he do this...


WHY YOU BROKE MY TRUST IN YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN?!


"Should I report to police?"; "What should I do?"
These voice keep spinning around my head...


Why would you ruined my wonderful 30th?

Why would you become so scary...






No comments:

Post a Comment