Saturday, June 6, 2015

Live Goal(s)

Browsed through my bloggie, I realised it has been around 3 years i did not update.
The last post is on October 2013! Gosh!
I'm sorry bloggie. I have ommitted you for such a long period.
I guess "you" won't angry me, right? =P

Time flies just in a blink of eyes (the usual sentence I used as I do feel time passes so so fast).
It has been 3 years.Things keep changing in this 3 years.
I graduated and been working for 2 years.
Besides, I have changed 3 workplaces.
Gaining working experiences in different workplaces;
get to know different character of people in this universe (it can be very scary).

Sometimes, I do think of my own live goals
Since I graduated Advanced Diploma, that is the question that keep spinning in my mind.
There are so many things I wish I could have done.
What are they?
I wish I could :-
- Get an ACCA certificate
- Get job satisfaction in workplace
- Get promoted
- To be fit and slim (Ideal weight would be 48kg)
- Travel at least once in a year to oversea (with my parents)
- Let my parents to stay happily (Father to retire)
- Join dancing class
- To purchase own house in KL
- To buy my own things with my own earned money
- To marry a responsible and man who loved me before 28 years old (Provided I love him too)
- To have 3 childens before 35 years old
- etc.

Actually, I do know that "If there is a will, there is a way".
I do know that if I want, I could have achieve my goals.
But....
Anyway, I'll give myself a try. =)
No worries, I know some of the goals will be achive in future.

Just keep going, Charl!






No comments:

Post a Comment