Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23 FEB 2011..[RESULT]

result is OUT!!!!!!
oh gosh....
i tried to online abt 10am bt thr is no line for me to surf the net..>wait and wait and wait for thr line in the end no..=='''
thus,i decide to gv up as i waited for so long and the time to go college is around the corner..

around 1pm+,babe ask for my password of tarc intranet and he check my result for me.
oh god...
seriouly, i dun dare to open my msg by the time the msg was delivered to me..=3
i dare up myself and open up my msg,
surprisingly,i passed all subjects except MA..T.T
bt i feel glad abt it actually.
coz i tot i will failed more than a subject..
phew..1 subject is ok for me as it is my 'culture'..=='''

nw,my wish is to pass all subjects in this sem and oso the last sem..
GOD BLESS me~~

JIA YOU charlotte!!=)

1 comment: