Tuesday, February 22, 2011

22 Feb 2011

exam result is coming out by tmr...=3
seriously,i feel nervous and scare as well.
coz i knw my result will be kinda sucks dis time as i didnt do well in the exam..


i knw, tmr will be an unhappy day for me
i knw, i will feel vry dissappointed of myself tmr..
i knw,my parents will dissappointed on me as well when they get to knw tat..
i knw, i will be scolded by father when he knows tat..
i knw, i hv to waste another RM100 for each subject i failed...
i knw...i could predict wat will happen tmr..


i wanted to chg the fact..
bt it's too late..
i cant chg it,
i've no power to do tat..

the only thng i could do is feeling sad,
the only thng i could do is feeling unhappy,
the only thng i could do is feel dissappointed,
the only thng i could do is do well for dis semester..[i dunu whether i can]





i hope thr is miracle tmr...*pray*

No comments:

Post a Comment