Thursday, September 9, 2010

scary...

if u've seen my facebook post,
maybe u will knw wat is happened to me dis few days...
so suffer...
my left ear is having a problem...T.T
cant listen clearly.........
haiz....
it is sooooOOOOO SCARY....
i was juz same as a deaf person...
sometimes i cant listen to those who speak softly...
sometimes when im in the public,
too many voices, too ,many ppl talking to each other,
i oso cant even clearly listen to wat they are saying...
before this incident happened,
i could listen clearly to some of the sentence a person make.
bt nw....
IM DeaF!!!T.T
im sad.....
sometimes when i walk together with my dear,
i wan to walk by his left hand side...
so tat i could listen clearly evry words tat he said with my right ear...
haiz....
seriously...i feel pity to those who are deaf since this incident happened to me..
deaf is a suffering thng...for those who are blind too...

i went for doctor check up juz nw...
doctor gave me an ear drop to drop it into my ear...
bt it become worst than juz nw...
i really scare....
scare it would nt cure....haiz...
hope it recover as soon as possible lor~~~
pls......
GOD.....Bless ME pls~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment