Sunday, September 5, 2010

HoLiDay~**

wahaha~~~^^
PrinCess CharLotte want To Announce to all her Readers tat she is Officially In HOLIDAY rite nw~~~
wahaha~~^^

[sot liao]@@
yeah,im in my 1st sem break of second year of Diploma~^^
the duration is 3 weeks long!! wooHoo!!^^
nice huh?

hmm....
within this 3 weeks,
i'd probably enjoy on the 1st week~
coz i have had some plan~^^
bt the foolowing week would probably be bored i guess~><
coz as u knw..
enjoy needs some $$~
and....my $$ is limited~><
tat is y i would enjoy trhe 1st week of my holiday~

would you like to knw wat is my plan on the 1st week of my holiday??^^
Let me tell u~^^
on the 7 Sept-tuesday-im going to MidValley mega Mall with my two Sisters and my dear~^^
on the 11 Sept-saturday-going to Puchong
12 Sept-sunday( whivh is the day i expected the most-my birthday^^)-Genting Trip with my dear family~^^
and on the 13 sept-monday-go steamboat celebrate my belated birthday with my family~
^^
full of plan on the 1st week~
hope it will be a great holiday~^^

and hope my frend Peai yee and irene Would enjoy too~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment