Saturday, November 12, 2011

choose according your will

i feel like crying
i feel so stupid
and
i feel so sorry

sorry to myself
sorry to my parents
and
sorry to my group members

since the new semester starts,
i don't know what am i doing.
i don't even understand what the lecture or the tutor taught or said
i don't even understand what should i answer in the assignment question
i don't even understand what should i answer in the individual test during mid-term

it's wrong since the beginning
i should have choose the field that i interested with
i should have not choose the field that i'm not interested with

i hate accounts
i hate mathematics
i hate calculations

maybe
i should discuss with my parents
i should withdraw from this sucks course
i should not waste my time doing things that i don't like





No comments:

Post a Comment